Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Your Arkansas Quilt Registry Entry Should Include



Owner: Ozark Folkways Gallery Shop
Maker: Unknown
Pattern: Bear's Paw
Materials: Cotton
Date of Construction: 1940's
Method of Construction: Hand-pieced
Quilting: Hand-quilted
Information: This is an antique quilt we have for sale here in the shop. We all like it, so I thought it would make for a good example of a typical registry entry. It may be Amish.

Best Wishes,

Rebecca Buchanan
Director
Ozark Folkways
Winslow, Arkansas



www.ozarkfolkways.org
www.facebook.com/ozarkfolkways

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I had never updated here that I am the happy owner of the pink and black bear's paw quilt pictured here. I bought it last spring. Rebecca is great to work with. All of the other quilts here are so pretty as well. I'd imagine she gets new (antique) quilts in on a regular basis.